Tuesday, October 30, 2007

Yes I am A Rafaee


Yes I am A Rafaee
Originally uploaded by firoze shakir photographerno1

Piercing my human soul
Shooting pictures
My inner angst
My inner sigh
Yes I am a Rafaee
Don’t ever ask me why
Chancawalli Sufis won’t deny
The chillum smoke not my high
I live let live soon I will die
My body a specimen for
Medical research
No Shia cemetery for me
Don’t ask me why
Yes I am a Rafaee
The best of me as a Blog
Blown up as an emotion
In a fish eye
A stylist sartorial complicity
hung by his own neck tie
this world is run
by a mullah , a priest
a pandit and a rabbi
man swatting mankind
as the rest of the world looks by
an ointment a death wish in her eye
my god is dead says the atheist
I was born as a accidental stand by
My words unblossoming flowers
On the posterior of a pin cushioned cacti
Hacked on my consciousness a nudity of a nation
Imperialistic hegemony ambushed humanity no outcry.
Even the United Nations a dying monolith has shut eye.

I am on Flickr Instagram You Tube