Tuesday, October 30, 2007

Dichotomy of Love Was My Doom


Dichotomy of Love Was My Doom
Originally uploaded by firoze shakir photographerno1

Every picture you shoot and post is a thumbnail of a larger hidden picture that your minds eye did not want too see…in this picture is a man asleep day dreaming, perhaps thoughts of love, his thoughts have given life to the picture happening on the next bench that of a couple making puppy love as seen in my picture frame , hypothetical metaphor.
I am happy for once I don’t have to post my thoughts at three different places, those who want to read me will find me one day…My home site is a photo gallery , if I go to upgrade it I lose all the data that is what my son Asif Shakir told me ,so I shall continue posting here , I don’t have the stamina to have web site for the different topics close to my heart , even the Shia site my son is working on I wanted to abort it , do away with it, but I as a Shia feel I must give back what I got from my community , only a Shia photographer will understand the Shia ethos.. frankly the photojournalists are not interested in shooting blood and gore , it is Naga Sadhu cocks that bring in the loot, I know people who have tamer pictures of the Sadhus have sold their pictures at Rs 25000 bucks a piece.
I have no regrets I gave free what I got , even at times I was forced to pay for what I shot..
My French photographer friend Laurent Salesse who was shooting Ashura in Lucknow called me from Kerala . I have invited him to Mumbai,I told him he could stay at Lucky Hotel and have all his meals at my house free..
Accommodation in Mumbai is little tough, we live in pigeon holed cubicles..in my case it is the privacy factor at home..
I am sure when Buzznet folks hit India they wont have search for a needle in a haystack..
Photographerno1 lives in a few American women hearts too…

Dichotomy of love was my Doom…
I was a whisker away from becoming a bridegroom
An American Alaskan Fern living in a freezer in my room
My wife hit my bald head with a broom
Said your second marriage to the American Woman
Over my dead body her tomb..
No poison I won’t consume..or gas fume
I will give you a divorce
My maiden name I will assume
You can go to Alaska she said
Live with your Dichotomy of Love
In Northern Lit regions
New nom de plume
I agreed surrendered till I fell in a Venus Trap
This time A Blog Goddess .. in a Red Costume
Deleted blogs of my love for her
Buried in a cyber womb.,

divorce proceedings for a viking goddess that failed to mushrooom

I am on Flickr Instagram You Tube