Tuesday, October 30, 2007

REVERSE RACISM


REVERSE RACISM
Originally uploaded by firoze shakir photographerno1

photo courtesy
www.anticouni.com/images/photos/discrimination.jpg

when a black man abuses his right
unduly with the white race fight
this is reverse racism alright
an excuse to vindicate himself
than he becomes a worst racist than white
using his color to dominate his might
yes at every stray remark he gets uptight
at the end of his dicolored soul
a terrorising tunnel
he sees no light
this is his agony
this is his unending plight
broken wings
ending his poetic flight
two wrongs dont make one right

This poem is dedicated to Mr Ray Lucero..without him I dont think I could have seen the world of racism as clearly as I do now..
even the word Reverse Racism.. is his coinage.. in a message to me this evening...

Love Poetry Hate Racism

I am on Flickr Instagram You Tube