Monday, September 24, 2007

Motherhood begs on the Street

This is my first poem at buzznet today, I will no more be posting at Poemhunter.. at poem hunter I was incomplete .. they read my words without seeing my pictures and I decided it was time a take a long sabbatical from live poets and unlive poetry .
I want to begin unlearning poetry..
my pictures are the soul of my poetry
appertured thoughts at shuttered speed

mother hood
begs on the street
a husband
who impregnated her
ran away
single mother
battling
all odds in defeat
leprous lachrymose
her bad luck
her good luck unseat
a child
who will one day
become the father
of man
at her feet
mother hood
the diadem
of a womans womb
i repeat

my poem no 1 at buzznet
dedicated to all single mothers..
even those with husbands

the mother in the picture is a leper.. the child is normal.
this was when I deleted my poems at poem hunter and began posting at buzznet

I am on Flickr Instagram You Tube