Monday, September 24, 2007

'multi colored hate at poem hunter is not poetry'

I am a photographer
who shoots pictures
of pain that wont wane
pictures of a girl child
from birth a future slain
pedestrian pain

pictures that I shoot
become my poetry
pictorial poetry
wordless
emotional poetry
I never planned to
be a poet
but yes
I let words conjure
my thoughts
my pain
on gossamer
wings become my poetry
Buzznet was where
as a blogger
I blogged my poetry
than I came across
Poemhunter site
I collected all my
disbursed poetic thoughts
that here became my poetry
cybernetic love at buzznet
twice became my poetry
now it is a Blog Goddess
my eternal American muse
who writes my poetry
without a muse ..
there is no poetry
no good if a poet
denies his muse
or denies his poetry
if I don’t like a poet
I don’t sodomize his poetry
I don’t destroy his poetry
or sensationalize his faults
or his birthright
of how he writes his poetry
eveyrbody has a right
to spectacularise his
world through his poetry
his world very different from our s
emotionalize his poetry
multi colored hate of a person
is human trait
cultural criminality
don’t demonize him
or his poetry
at poem hunter
I am not happy
as I used to be
I have decided to quit from here
no more write poetry
multi colored hate
for the color of a mans brain
is definitely not poetry
after my 1000 th poem..
it shall be buzznet
blogspot wordpress
flickrs
or my home site
where I shall
picturise my poetry
no other reason
of hate or ill will
to site developers
of poem hunter
or fellow poets
or critics
a humility
learnt here
from other poets
their poems
reinvigorating
poetry

without tai chi italy
I would be eulogising
just cock and cunt poetry
she did warn me
if I did not change my style
no one would ever read my poetry
yes I shall once again
start shooting
pictures
unlearning poetry
make pictorial
history


to all of you at poem hunter

I am on Flickr Instagram You Tube