Sunday, August 26, 2007

TRADERS OF POETIC HATE

White man hates to hear anybody, especially a black man, talk about the crime that the white man perpetrated on the black man. But let me remind you that when the white man came into this country, he certainly wasn’t demonstrating non-violence.
malcolm X, Autobiography of malcolm x
US black nationalist leader (1925 - 1965)


I'm for truth, no matter who tells it. I'm for justice, no matter who it is for or against. I'm a human being, first and foremost, and as such I'm for whoever and whatever benefits humanity as a whole."
Malcolm x

"Early in life I had learned that if you want something, you had better make some noise."

You can't separate peace from freedom because no one can be at peace unless he has his freedom.

Malcolm X, Malcolm X Speaks, 1965
“I don't even call it violence when it's in self defense; I call it intelligence”
Malcolm X quote


"I believe in the brotherhood of all men, but I don't believe in wasting brotherhood on anyone who doesn't want to practice it with me. Brotherhood is a two-way street."
Malcolm X quotes


"We will remember not the words of our enemies, but the silence of our friends."

Martin Luther King, Jr. quotes






Manufacturers of poetic words
Traders of virulent poetic slur
Their Trade Marts in here
only hearts
of old hags stir
Yes sir retail vendors of poetic
Racism hate for ethnicity of
Caste creed and color
These masters of idiomatic hate
Self confessed entrepreuners
Selling their wares at a forum
on a side walk of poem hunter
getting paid 10 points
the currency of exchange
none but to this coterie I do refer
Oui Monsieur with more hate
As they err
Unblocking their hate filled arteries
Will not deter..they neo Nazis
Skin Heads Hooligans Yobos
White supremacists
Vigilantes yes but being called
Poets is what they prefer
Their followers
the silent bunch
That watch and see
Accessories to concur
If not with hate poems
Hate comments on a
poets multi colored ass
They transfer
Their psychotic
Psychedelic monstrous minds
For ever revolving in a racial blur
With their attention attracting
Antics a peaceful community
With more added hate they stir
Racism exists in poetry
I reiterate among few head hunter
Poets at poem hunter

I am on Flickr Instagram You Tube