Sunday, August 26, 2007

Right of Admission Reserved at Sulekha Blogs

In the bizarre world of blogs

Right of admission reserved

For Indians and dogs

poetically farting frogs

on heart burning web logs

they say

Krubashankarji Bhai sahah

Your pictures are fantastic

We are impressed with your

passion for blogs

But your language spokes

That Indian holier than thou

Morality shocks

The agony of pretending

to be a genius ..

cultural policing

racial profiling

human defiling

menstrual machinations

toilet raging smogs

muffled cry at sulekhas

body post Brahmanic

snatching gollywogs.



I posted over 600 blogs from Buzznet to Sulekhas an Indian blog site , I am blocked , because my language is a bit razor sharp and cuts both ways.,.. they just want me to tone down my fuck words, a fucked head .. that inbreeds fuck words.

The little old Indian sanctimonious pussy pissed guys objected to my daring and baring..

Posted on 08/10/2006 8:16

I am on Flickr Instagram You Tube