Sunday, August 26, 2007

I am a Natural Born Poet

photo courtesy img.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2006/08/Foetus060806_429x600.jpg

My father wrote the first few lines in seminal ink
On my mothers homepage page me a poem a hyperlink
Natural born poet fathered by a poet don’t you think
Umbilical cord connected to god the greater poet
Words wordlessness poems pictures all in sync
Manacled chains on my feet of humilty as they clink
I am not an educated tutored poet on the brink
Hate their only agenda needs a rethink
Dark colored this poets posterior that pretends
Its also pink
Perhaps our shit differ yours
More furry fluffier like American mink
Mine well its loose motions on a blink
Verbal Diahorrea with no stink
Humpty Dumpty radio link
Some of you hate filled guys
Can take the email address of my shrink
Every human armour has a chink
Think Presumptuous Piss Ass Pompous Poet Think

I am on Flickr Instagram You Tube