Friday, August 24, 2007

Hey Moron AJS Allan James Shithead

Inspite of blocking Allan James Saywell from commenting on my poems, this Australian Racist poet manages to make a mockery of the administration of Poemhuter , and comes back like a virulent poison to attack me which is nothing but hate for me and my person.. this is an insult to me as a poet...to my poetry.
I have no need to write all this but people like AJS need mental medical treatment and care , immediate institutionalization...for the safety of society and a secular poetry world at large.


You have a new comment about your poem: Man O Man The Weeping Weed by Allan James Saywell

--------------------------------
IS THE MAN IN THE PHOTOGRAPH A HEMORRHOID

WARM REGARDS AJS

I don’t know about the man in the photograph
Being hemorrhoid
But you need to go to a shrink
You turning eunuch
At Poem Hunter
Writing drivel
Unemployed
Your mind going crazy
You Australian scumbag
Scurrilous spherozoid
Testicular tragedy
What little was there
All destroyed
You are suffering from penis envy
Psycho hysteria
bastard child of Freud
why don’t you sink yourself
for ever in a void
Grow tits get a clit
Take androgynous steroid
A flaccid manhood testicular
Punishment devoid
Your comments on my poem
Not worthy of your
Stinking Australian sense
Of hatredness
Black humor
You bacterioid
Criminal genetic blue blood of a whore
Molluscoid
Brainless head in a pyramidoid
Suffering from elephantiasis
Hyperbolic hypertension
A twat like thyroid
A tipsy gypsy outdated
Predated
Ypsiloid
Hey moron
Try pulling your head
Out of your arse
Scarlet Pimpoloid
fucked freakazoid



photo courtesy google images

I am on Flickr Instagram You Tube