Friday, August 24, 2007

Big Brother Goody Goody Feeling

never underestimate your opponent
a thought for the day ..he may not be
as brilliant a poet as you are today
don’t provoke , belittle him as your
feet inspite of your gilded hate thoughts
are made of clay ..
you thought you could beat him black and blue
and easily get away
we both tenants here
forever we both cant stay..
sunburnt cream on my bleeding face
well ps carter you did laugh that day
now Google Search Australian racist poet
you will find hate crimes do not pay
..through a maze of misery
farkme your partner from bombay
multi colored word play
I don’t intend to forget you anyway
big bully big brother jade goody goody
you thought
your multi colored victim you could slay
I am no shilpa shetty who will cry away
you and your coterie of hooligans their
hatred on display …if not today perhaps
tomorrow you and your kind will
soon pass away ..unremembered
on your unmarked graves just thorns
from a recycled bouquet
your 3000 poems in decay
through this poem my thoughts
I do convey
right of admission reserved to red indians
and a few brindle colored stray.

I am on Flickr Instagram You Tube