Friday, August 31, 2007

Bollywoods Most Wanted Blogger No1

“We need to find God, and he cannot be found in noise and restlessness. God is the friend of silence. See how nature - trees, flowers, grass- grows in silence; see the stars, the moon and the sun, how they move in silence... We need silence to be able to touch souls.”
Mother Teresa

We are saffron colored Indians

We hate green Indians

a thought on Sulekha Blogs spun

my language an excuse to block me

without giving me a reason

make and poke fun..

cultural policing , creativity undone ,

clits, tits elephant dicks

jahangir art gallery

an exhibition

they shun

600 blogs in three days

gave an Indian blog bank run

I d rather shoot from my dick

still be Bollywoods Most Wanted Blogger no1

at Flickr Bloggerspot Wordpress Buzznet Ipernity

than a Confused Muslim

on Sulekhs Blogs

on the run..

my words poetic

wisdom .. unmuzzled

to a Racist submachine gun.

Krubashankarji

Thank You

a message

of Racial Indianess

Well Done



in silence a thought I wont return...

I am on Flickr Instagram You Tube