Friday, August 31, 2007

Axis of Evil My Ass As well

photo courtesy glenn losack md

Writing poems
Is a job
That does not pay well
A promissory note
From 1 to 10
Praise
Rephrased that
You have to return as well
Or you get hate comments
From white dickhead
Racist poets a blow job
That they do well
Now I am in a conundrum
Whether to be a poet write haiku
Like Leonardo Daranjo
Or write limericks like
Allen James Saywell
Or whether to be Ted Sheridan
Or whether to be Yoonus Peerbocus
Or whether to be Indira Babbelapatti
And stop being Firoze Shakir as well.
Edward Hawk is grinning with a thought
He knows as well
Or should I become a Trader
Selling second hand clothes
Trinkets a job I could do well
Or lend my ass a commodity
On a Poem hunter stock exchange
Bulls and bears humping my ass , ass well .
axis of evil my ass imprinted on a womans behind
in an anti bush protest rally as well

I am on Flickr Instagram You Tube