Saturday, July 28, 2007

Valentine..And its not Mine..

photo courtesy
www.farrellworlds.com/WedThurs_files/Gargoyle.jpg


My garrulous gargoyled
Coquettish cock
Sparsely feathered..
One day in my language began to talk
And to me it was no shock
It’s an up and
uncoming poets cock
unjocularly jock
words began to rock
unjawed to unlock
He said:
Bald head
You are already wed
Maritally deadly dead
Your balls badly lead
Underbellied
Underfed.
And always in debt
me caged
And hung
In the water shed.
Why do you fall in
Love on the net,
You shake us dry
And no feast or fete
And the babes you love
Already committed and wed.
Why don’t you get it over
You pathetic lousy lover
Commit hara kiri on your sodden bed
Why don’t you fuck a guy instead.
But you bald head..you soon forget ,
You got kicked out of Alaska
Bareassed bejewelled unblest
Whats in the USA.that you cant get at home ..
Fuck Fuck and no rest
Yet you want to shed tears on the net..
And tears from my cockeyed eyelet
And all this for a big titted bimbo
You have never met.
You and your fucking Buzznet..
Don’t ruffle my feathers ..
And get the fuck off Fucknett,,
Or I will piss you off with my jet.
You thick skinned unleathered
Sea cook of a fathered silhouette.
My thoughtful reply to my penile pet:..
I will always love her the lady
No big titted bimbo but the best..
Will meet her on another planet
Some other time at Cupids behest..
A Valentine my first to her on Buzznet.
It is only she that I love on the net.
With blood my tears and my sweat..
Oh Blog Goddes with a blue toilet to let







Any resemblance to any one living or dead is entirely coincidental..

I am on Flickr Instagram You Tube