Saturday, July 28, 2007

Shooting On One Leg and the Disaster NikonD70

Saturday, January 21, 2006

The Mystery of Pain
by Emily Dickinson

Pain has an element of blank;
It cannot recollect
When it began,
or if there were
A day when it was not.
It has no future but itself,
Its infinite realms contain
Its past, enlightened to perceive
New periods of pain.


Shooting on one leg and this one leg connected to the Kundalini of my Karma of my love online.
And I never lose my balance if I do then I take it as a warning from Providence, picture lacks the inner depth required in pictures of Photographerno1.
And I have been pushed around but if the picture is destined to come to life it will.. push , pull or shove.
And I dont know if I told you at the Nasik Kumbh 2004 I was accidently pushed into the deep end , my Nikon F 100 my Nikon ED80-200 2.8 lens immersed in water be it holy waters of the Godavari and at the other end the Shai Snan or Holy Dip taking place and me in tears and as I knew how the Nikon authorised service technicians at Mazda Imaging would rape me with my clothes on..
I hurriedly dried my camera put it away and shot the rest on F90x the fucked disaster of a digital dude D70 had not entered my life.
At home I placed the F100 and offered it as a blessings to my Holy Saint .. the next morning my camera was shooting away and no harm done.And there is a guy from nikondigitalphotography@yahoogroups.com
"rebelpow" that and has taken offence to my bad mouthing Nikon.. calls me a crying Amateur.. who loves to attack big companies ..
I almost puked the biggest cry babies are Americans who will sue the midwife if they come feet first instead of their heads.. I am not speaking about your President..his feet are on ferma terra though ferma terra can be Iraq or Afghanistan is a different matter..
And If REBEL POW .. had bought a camera on a 3 year bank loan and gone through what I have gone he would have ulcers stretching from his ass ..to the eternity of his dimwit mind.
And Nikon has never bothered to get back at me.. it hurts ..I bought Nikon for its dependancy and name and all my pictiures are shot on Nikon cameras.
And Rebel pOW wants to play Devils Advocate to a company that will soon be Canonized ..unbeatified... my fight is not with him or the yahoo digital group.
And I cant blame mtself for falling in love with the Indianess of America.. my fucked luck the Medicine Wheel... all my American loves are doomed.. quicksilvered. .to. .quick sand.

If You Forget Me by PabloNeruda.

I want you to know one thing. You know how this is: if I look at the crystal moon, at the red branch of the slow autumn at my window, if I touch near the fire the impalpable ash or the wrinkled body of the log, everything carries me to you, as if everything that exists, aromas, light, metals, were little boats that sail toward those isles of yours that wait for me. Well, now, if little by little you stop loving me I shall stop loving you little by little. If suddenly you forget me do not look for me, for I shall already have forgotten you. If you think it long and mad, the wind of banners that passes through my life, and you decide to leave me at the shore of the heart where I have roots, remember that on that day, at that hour, I shall lift my arms and my roots will set off to seek another land. But if each day, each hour, you feel that you are destined for me with implacable sweetness, if each day a flower climbs up to your lips to seek me, ah my love, ah my own, in me all that fire is repeated, in me nothing is extinguished or forgotten, my love feeds on your love, beloved, and as long as you live it will be in your arms without leaving mine.

I am on Flickr Instagram You Tube