Saturday, July 28, 2007

Buzznet Poets Corner...Poets Lounge

profile photo steve haldane buzznet.com
steve from a devils advocate became the devil when he threw me to the wolves..

This is an old Buzznet post...I had rejoined Buzznet as Shia Thu No1 but after coming to the pictorial penitentiary called Flickr I have stopped posting at Buzznet and Ipernity .I could if there was a way, as I cross blog to my two sites on Bloggerspot, Word Press and my Shia site .

shah-ast-hussain.com


My homesite is photo gallery..
www.photogrpherno1.com

I just deleted a journal.. about the list of my 132 poems but it is hyperlinked to my poem edit page but what really makes me wonder that we should have a poets lounge at Buzznet as there are so many unborn poets , some slyly lying in the incubator, some slyly like me waiting to be breast fed..by the one who likes my poetry . I dont know the genre but at poemhunter.com they call it slam poetry..the only thing I know is a slammed door that shut on my inbox..Gmail.
I hardly get anything in the Buzznet inbox..recession in love times have changed..the Indian Rupee is shaky the US dollar reigns supreme... my poems specially the horny ones are quite a craze,,and when I wrote my mother last night my wife liked it immensely she was put off with the word fuck.. but then motherhood would not see the light of day without the crass and pedstrian form of reproductive gluttony we call fuck.. fuck makes the world go round.. round and round..

Any way I got to thank Steve for all I am today .. the gluttony of my journal.. the upgrade to spread the word of the Buzznet Gospel..loving and scaring..I mean sharing.
I am at my studio.. wife fed me and has gone.. the Kaiser Bagh function is today..
I lost a few earlier journals.. Page cannot be displayed..

And the Devil is not that smart or cleverer or human as Steve Haldane..
.

I am on Flickr Instagram You Tube