Thursday, July 5, 2007

I shoot Pain...

Pain is deliriously deceptive , pain comes in all sizes , pain has to be uloaded processed ,see it black and large.
Pain I shoot was visible in my camera eye , I shot it as I saw it..Pain was always naked even when covered in a Hijab or a smile..seething scorching pain demanding that I capture it..
I have no agenda I dont run classes of Sectarian Hate , I dont belong to madarssas , or any group, I hate groups, I want to be heard and be seen , I dont need to be carried on someones shoulders to display my Art.
I have however nothing against those who are members of groups it is the best way of learning and growing up..Flickrs Groups are good for budding photographers and people with like minded ideas.
I am not a friendly person.I am a loner or a lonesome cowboy..as my friend Killiweb has called me.
But I am not happy at Flickrs, this bashing my balls is getting on my goat.
Either I will put a Private tab on all my pictures.Or I will delete my account fuck US $47 I will think I gave it to Obamas campaign.
I dont harass people here at Flickrs, I dont pass corny comments , I dont tell them if they are Anti Fuck or not anti Fuck.
Please grow up, try becoming good photographers , I show Shia stuff I dont promote Shiasm..
This is the only site that I have yet to post my Hinduism pictures.All my other sites at Word Press or my homesite I write and post and foster good will between Hindus and Muslims..Those hate me because of my saffron soul call me a Shia Pandit.
So stop usng me as a punching bag, I plead to you publically.
Dont see my pictures , ignore them there is more and a better world beyond this web page,I cant go on blocking everyone who does not like me..
Fuck we are grown ups atleat I am at 54 ..
I have nothing more to say regarding this childish interface at Flickrs.
I am learning from Df Duck, El Gekko , Daikitora and Leirdasim seeing the pictures that turn into masterpieces ..
I dont go further than this ..those who have added me as contact I have added them as friends so lets be friendly keep the animosity levels low..
This is appeal as a human being and not my defence or disclaimer .
firoze shakir
photographerno1

Uploaded by firozeshakirphotographerno1 on 4 Jul 07, 6.34PM PDT.

Compose your blog entry
Title:
Your Post:


Or, choose a different weblog.

I am on Flickr Instagram You Tube