Thursday, July 5, 2007

You Telecom ..Sleepless In Mumbai

firoze shakir to Customer
show details 3:52 pm (0 minutes ago)

My house net went dead day before yesterday, I stay at Bandra Reclamation..
I called up all the people at You telecom that I have access to
Mr Ganesh Karkare
Mr Anmol
Mr Ganesh technician
I was promised it would be taken care of.The same day when I came home I found the net still dead.I sent messages to all three,
Ganesh technician said as there was a power cut at Bandra reclamation , he would send someone in the morning.The person came at 5 pm in the evening Mr Vinod , I was at my shop he said there was something wrong with the Modum , he was taking it to the office to have it checked.
He never returned ,
Their is no Internet at my house for more than 36 hours .
I have walked to my shop at 4 am today to send my greivance and this message to you.
I had this same problem of a defective modum at my shop too, attended also by Vinod.So what is your excuse this time.
I think all your modums are trash that you bought it from some flea market , repaired it and dumped it on us.You charge me monthly rent for this.
I will not write all this unecessarily being an existent customer 113650 since August 2005 .
Your customer care guys are totally clueless, you have replied my mail yesterday when I gave the link to Flickrs post
that I published.
Otherwise you care a damn.
I as a customer of Iqara have suffered but took it in my stride.
Than you became You Telecom it has been a living nightmare.
The link , your fibre problems yet we continued, my son Asif Shakir had discontinued with Iqara , this time I coaxed him to reconnect with You Telecom.I have nothing personal, but as a creative person it hurts terribly.
Your President your top honchos dont care at all, this sucks.
You dont even send a note of apology,
You have taken everyone for a big ride..
I prompltyl for almost an year would send cheques to your office as no one bothered to come and collect it.
I am sent unecessary reminders on my mobile even after giving the cheques to Robert.
My house You Telecom bill never comes .
I mean you can send it on my email address , but you like to spam my wretched soul with mobile messages.
I do not want to pay bills online so why keep rubbing this..
I am publishing this on all my websites.
Firoze Shakir
Photographerno1
photographerno1.blogspot.com
photographerno1.wordpress.com
www.flickr.com/photos/firozeshakir/
message sent by Gmail.

I am on Flickr Instagram You Tube