Thursday, July 5, 2007

Tom Do You Like It -Unlearning Photography

I left the Shrine ,I was totally drenched , drained this happened five years back and I am still drained and drenched, I saw this child mother and the child, now stop listening to my words , look deep into the eyes of this child , he is a better photographer than me he needs no camera he has shot me brilliantly, keeping exposure in mind, no compensation, perhaps he underexposed me by 1 stop, to saturate my multi colored disposition..he did not care horse shit for Cartier Bressons decisive moment , he with his camera eyes had frozen time , he had captured me my timelessness, this my friends I call Unlearning Photography.Now tell me honestly did I shoot him with my Dick Head Nikon D 70 or did he shoot me with the camera vision in his inner eyes,,the crowds are waiting for free food, khichda, a gruel of various dals with chunky pieces of mutton kind courtesy the Iranian hoteliers of Hyderabad , may their tribe increase , they do this without any show or pomp..I consider them the pride of Charrminar...

This is my favourite Hussain Tekri Jaorah picture , we all have the hunger , but seldom do we appease it by the right food of thought.
I learnt if someone wh could beat photographerno1 t his pictorial game it was this little child..he was talking to me ..Fuck Shakir see how I shoot you, without camera roll or a Igb card..

All I could say was thank you DO YOU LIKE IT ..MY AMERICAN PHOTO GURU...I SAW YOU IN THE EYES OF THIS LTTLE KID AND I AM CRYING AS I LOST A FRIEND IN A DELUGE THAT SWEPT HIM AND HIS PICTURES AWAY FROM BUZZNET ...
BE HAPPY WHEREVER YOU ARE ..
PIXELTOPIA
DUSTYLENSCAP
ARLOSMOM
FUCK THE ENTIRE BROTHERHOOD OF BUZZNET PHOTOGRAPHERS REMEMBER YOU EVEN ASSFUCKED BUZZBOT...

I am on Flickr Instagram You Tube