Saturday, June 23, 2007

PaxRomana And 100 Blogs At Her Feet.

I was posting at Bloggerspot old Bloggers , every time I ran away from Buzzmet with my tale between my legs ,I wrote first 50 blogs, this was the 100 .I reached upto 3750 , I dont know what happened I deleted all of them in a single click..
I still have an account with new Bloggers over a 1000 blogs.But once I went to Word Press I stopped posting here.
I needed a Word Press account as my homesite is not Blog oriented does not have feeds or whatever technically you call it.
I recently before coming to Flickr had a change of heart started two more Blogs at New Bloggers one for my Poems the other for my pictures of the Kumbh Mela..
Flickr changed every thing, I could post from here to Word Press or Bloggers.
As my homesite is overbursting, I thought of moving my main galleries here ..I had to halt my Kumbh Mela posting as I cant be everywhere at the same time..
I also before coming to Flickr rejoined Buzznet , but there I post only 2 pictures a day , the same that I had posted earlier before I deleted both my Buzznet accounts..
I have bought a domain name as one thing I want to really do is some social work for the Hijdas ..this domain is hijda oriented .My school mate Anil Shejale a web savvy creature wanted me to take another Coppermine gallery , but I am trying for a Word Press account, as moving from Flickr would help .I cant afford uploads .Even at my homsite that has 8126 picture files I have to pay for picture space..I am doing my blogging without any pecuniary gain ..so this is my story , I am not showing off that my is smaller than yours at Flickr...I write I will be read through my pictures .
I have not shot anything new since a month.My Nikon D 70 has been repaired but it is with my camera friend Subhah Solanki , I have asked him to sell it for me after deducting repair charges Rs 4500/ this is Nikon we Indians love Japanese cocks that come in camera bodies and fuck us in repairs..
Nkon is the Biggest Con,,..not that Canon is any better.
I have never used a Canon in my Life .
I was hoping to sell 225 old cameras I have in my collection but I am not getting what I want...these are twin refex and other old models .I have the list .

My post
A few pictures of sites in the Residency ground...and a poem for her...

Quick And Bitter.
by Yehuda Amichai


The end was quick and bitter.
Slow and sweet was the time between us,
Slow and sweet were the nights
When my hands did not touch one another in despair
But with the love of your body
Which came between them.

And when I entered into you
It seemed then that great happiness
Could be measured with the precision
Of sharp pain. Quick and bitter.


Slow and sweet were the nights .
Now is as bitter and grinding as sand-
'We shall be sensible' and similar curses

And as we stray further from love
We multiply the words,
Words and sentences long and orderly.
Had we remained together
We could have become a silence.


translated from the Hebrew by Assia Gutmann

And I was never into Poetry in all sincerity I hate to write life itself remains sentenced to unpublished silence... whatever I read when I was young comes to haunt me and spectres of words just rise and clothe my love thoughts.
And I am happy holding her hand and listening to the drone of her complaints.. she mystifies me.. she is abstract... she is faithful and maternally responsible .
And I fell in love with he a giant of a woman me dwarfed to touch the hem of her petticoat.. I doubt if she wears one.. only a misadventured metaphor..
And silently I pass my days in her thoughts.. a formidable fortress invincible , unapproachable roads all cut off .. just a wire that dashes on water like a dragonfly approaching imminent death.
Disclaimer
The woman I call theBlog Godess is a figment of my MInd , not incidental to anyone living or dead.I had to flesh her , being a slave of my copper tone emotions I gave her the identity of an American.
I dont much care for my skinned Desis.
Frankly I hve seen we crib about being racially humilited by the Whites , which is just an excuse as we Indans hate Indians per se.
We are filled with hate for anyone who walks barefeet paints better than Picasso..
we Indians love racial profiling more than the whites, we Indians love underdogs they are easier to bludgeon..I stay away from Indian Blogger Indian Blog sites . I dont mind being sodomized through my brains by the White man or White Woman..
The Indian Dick of Hate sucks sucks ..
Sulekha Blogs made me aware of the fact that I was a confused Muslim.
Yet I do carry an Om on my Armband that is as much my cultural inheritance than a Hindus.
Cybernetic Hate well that is what the Internet is all about.That is why I talk of an imaginary love to self heal my imaginary wounds my malaise , my monochromatic melancholia..


And all my 100 blogs are dedicated to this woman that has been lighting my way and oceans and occeans between us.. Pax Romana.

And like the ghosts in the Residency I too try to subjugate the demons within me..

I am on Flickr Instagram You Tube