Saturday, June 23, 2007

Lighting of Mr Kg Maheshwari

This is the classic lighting of the Master , I only shot the picture at Photographic Society of India , Mumbai this is my 300 th post at bloggerspot beta...
And when Buzznet goes Better than perhaps my photographerno1 and commentator no1 could be conjoined .. without fear of the unknown zone black zone..
only the wise magus Steve Haldane could do that for me...,buzznet support sucks does not even acknowldege the mail I send them..
This was an old post .
The person the model is Mr Pawar fatherof Photographic Society of India member Nitin Pawar.This was shot about 5 years back , Prof BW Jatkar was the President of our society .This is where I met the great Indian Master Maheshwariji touched his feet became his Chela.
I am not a studio light set up man , I have rare books on photography , studio lighting written by old Masters , I am going to sell this also along with my 225 old cameras one day.
I owe much to Psi mumbai , the society as we lovingly call it , it has seen many ups and downs it has been completely ravaged , politicised , by vested interests..
I mean they dont even have web site, with the money they recieved from donors all that was done was just cosmetic..exterior prop up while the soul of the 65 year old grand lady weeps for better days..
The Camera Clubs are Dead Long live the Photo Blog

On retrospection I think I can never shoot like this anymore , I am a Poet uncontrolled emotions of the Street kind...

I am on Flickr Instagram You Tube