Saturday, June 23, 2007

KG Maheshwari s Pictorial Magic / Nikon D70 Digital Disaster

I shared some great moments with Mr KG Maheshwari , one of these was a visit for a photo shoot lecture outdoor studio like photography and one light the Sun..

And this was at Nasik where KGMs son Mr Kamal Maheshwari has the largest Numismatic Institute called Money Museum, a house of study for coins and old money , also houses KGM s archives of his pictorial works , KGM took part in the Quit India Movement , wore Indian Khadi, gave up all English things of comfort of course he must have used the only American thing a Box Camera, I called him and he confirmed that it was an American box camera called Norton or something like that , America has been a partt of Kgm s life his company was partners in India of American Home Products now called Wyeth.

And I was crying narrating the unfortunate day of the blomb blasts on that unforgettable day 7th July it crushed raw metal but not the spirit of Man.

And KGM is what photography is all about, he took photography as his passion, but never sold his pictures or transformed his hobby into a business.

And I know when I bought my Nikon D70 camera on a three years loan taken from Standard Chartered Bank he lashed me publically at a forum , in a huge gathering at Photographic Society of India., it hurt me immensely but I realised he was right , a loan for my business was justifiable but not for a hobby.

And when I took the loan on the sly I never did tell my wife either, I still am paying the premium, another few months to go, will heartless Japanese Nikon Camera giants realise what price we have to pay for the faults of their technical research departments.

I think if I was an American they would have kowtowed and given me a new camera.

And I think we Indians are much better than the Japanese, I had made a dress for a cllient Mr VP Malik from Delhi it was for his new son in law, raw silk, hand embroidered , and after a wash it frayed, it was a defective wash of a laundry, but I respect my clents faith in me I replaced the entire dress , salvaged my Honor and respected his continued Patronage.

But the Japanese wore our Honor in their attacks of Banzai.. the ultimate Hara Kiri of Honor.


And punishing Lebanese for the faults of the Hizbollah , two Isreali soldiers is what the Brave New World is all about.

And this will have great repurcussions , every country will take the role of a bully , bomb another country till there will be no countries left.

Only America and Israel, a silhouette of an island called Great Britain.

And the UNO

I DONT NO

summary
I cleared my Nikon D70 loan, it again went dead , so I have to shell another Rs 4500, it is so convenient for Nikon to discontinue defective models in a few months, we suffer because we Indians slog our ass of buy it as a long term investment ..but Nikon cares a flying fuck..
Indians yes some of us are dimwitted buy Nikon for its resale value..makes me throw up..
I know wedding photographers , new kids learning photography cursing Nikon D70..its a nightmare ..
This is not bad mouthing I have the receipts of all my repairs at Interfoto Nikon authorised technicians

I am on Flickr Instagram You Tube