Friday, September 15, 2017

Nerjis Asif Shakir





This child my second granddaughter has had the greatest influence on my life and my photography .

She calls herself Photographer no1 and is a natural born with the camera ..she is an amazing sight to watch when she is shooting she becomes one with her subject and after the shot she will show her picture to the subject on the camera monitor.

Holding the camera since we 18 month old the Canon 60 D has become an extension of her personality.

I took her to Mount Mary and it was after a very long break but she gets tired in the end as people crowd around her she does not get intimidated and goes about with her shot ..she has learnt more from the photographer's that came to my house than from me ..
She has gone to Pune with her sister Marziya to visit her cousin Zinnia with my wife and their mother.

I must mention here better than the Flickr editor is Aviary I use it via my mobile phone it is simple and serves my purpose I am not very crazy about Photoshop .



NerjisStreetPhotographer

I am on Flickr Instagram You Tube