Friday, September 15, 2017

I Use the Camera to Heal Myself .





Since 4 am today I have been very sick loose motions and other related problems add to that lack of sleep .
My wife has gone to visit our granddaughter Zinnia in Pune along with Marziya and Nerjis as she always has a home remedy for my problems .

it could also have been triggered by the dinner I had last night in absence of my wife .

However I did not give in at 7 I went to play tennis and my vision was blurry and dark I played for an hour drank lots of water than I came home showered took a nap ..
I went out again for some domestic chore on my return my maid gave me some chicken broth and bread .

I  much better now but I have to go to town for an urgent work I try to Heal Myself without medication ..thinking of Sakhi Shahbaz Qalandar..Sehwan .

This is my inner expression I gave up blogging completely ..

I am on Flickr Instagram You Tube