Wednesday, September 16, 2015

The World Of Dam Madar Malangs At Ajmer



Peersab  Syed Masoomi Baba ..has met an ex President of India and many friends of politicians  Hindus Sikhs are connected to him but he lives in austerity , he wears two watches on  both hands sometimes I never asked him why ,, he will take what you give but does not ask money or beg for anything.. and so people flock to him to pray for them .

He wears the same rough shirt , a white lungi , maybe he has two sets but it hardly matters , he does not have gold on his body ..an old pair of slippers and austere life of an ascetic .. he is soft spoken polite but if somebody irritates him he can lash out a volley of worlds ..even the Hijra bawas flock to  him..

He blesses people that kiss his hands , accepts the sweets that they give , which he distributes to his Murids and the pilgrims at Char Yar Masjid cum cemetery ..

His right hand Murid Syed Rafiq Baba likes me a lot , he is also fascinated with photography, but he never calls me by my name , he calls me Maulaiee ,, follower of Imam Ali.

And most of the images of the Malangs I have shot at Ajmer ..


I am on Flickr Instagram You Tube