Saturday, September 19, 2015

Street Photography With HTC Desire 826



Since the time I bought the HTC Desire 826 a few months back ,after having used Blackberry , Xiaomi, Motorola G , Lumia , Lenovo to name a few I took the HTC as it was within my budget ,,after paying the difference and giving two Motorolas in exchange at Cell Corner Bandra Hill road and they give great prices for your old phones better than Decent also on the same road.

I had to pay Rs 15000 only as difference I have shot over 5000 images on the HTC 826 and most of the videos on my You Tube Channel.. I have over 400 videos most shot on HTC 826 ,,

And I am happy with his phone after all the heartbreaks with the other phones I cant afford IPhone or other costly phones and I use this camera phone on my walk as I hardly carry my DSLR which can be obtrusive and bulky..

The ponies belong to a friend . he uses them on Bandstand for childrens rides ,,and they acknowledge my presence as I carried a carrot for one of them .. and with a camera phone you dont shoot pictures only shit heads shoot pictures , you shoot stories .. stories that are happening every second every minute all you need is an eye and responding reflexes and yes most important Fuck F Stops ,,

I am on Flickr Instagram You Tube