Saturday, September 19, 2015

GSB Ganesha Darshan 2015 King Circle



Actually it was Dr Bhujang Pai a GSB who introduced me to the fascinating world of Lord GSB King Circle ,,, after that it was late Mr Dinesh Pai father of Amit And Anita Kamath Pai who would personally call me to come and take Darshan.

And in my life I have not cried the way I cried when Mr Dinesh Pai passed away tragically and our meeting is a comedy of errors ,,,My sons marriage I wanted to invite Mr Dilip Pai I knew him very well I was not close to Mr Dinesh Pai then, and I did not have Mr Dilip Pais address I called up Dr Pai he did not hear me well he gave my Dinesh Pais address and I was surprised to see Mr Dinesh Pai and his wife and he hugged me and cosmically we became the best of friends ,,and I miss him like mad ,, every year I shoot Lord GSB in his memory and I have tears in my eyes as I am writing this , this GSB humble soul loved me mystically ,, and in the picture above is his son Amit Pai who now invites me without fail Dr BU Pai and his father in law Mr Shenoy.

This is one Pandal you must visit to see the love devotion and dedication of these GSB foot soldiers of Lord GSB.. They are selflessly serving the Lord , the kids their mothers fathers grandparents ,, and if only the other Pandals of Mumbai could follow this ethos and this ambiance ,,,of love peace hope harmony brotherhood ,,they pull you in the cosmic ring of fraternity and with the Lord GSB encouraging them Devo Atithi Bhava ,,, Verily the Guest Is God ,,

This is my new long series at Flickr I shot a few videos too to give you the magical feel of love ,,and than kids asking me to shoot them and when Sunil Shenoy mentioned to a lady silently that I was a Muslim she looked deep into my eyes ,,penetrating my soul touching my humility with her respect ,, as I respected her Lord ..with her eyes ,, Yes I shoot Lord GSB with a passion that borders on a spiritual soliloquy through the third eye of Shiva embedded in my camera lens .. what follows is encomiums to the Lord through the eyes of his beloved people ..dressed in saffron.

No I dont shoot pictures at all.. believe me ,, I let you see the World of Lord GSB on the wings of my flight of fancy..

Mudakaraatha Modakam Sada Vimukti Saadhakam
Kalaadharaavatamsakam Vilasiloka Rakshakam
Anaaya Kaika Naayakam Vinasitebha Daityakam
Nataasubhasu Naashakam Namaami Tham Vinaayakam.

Meaning: I prostrate before Lord Vinaayaka who joyously holds modaka in His hand, who bestows salvation, who wears the moon as a crown in His head, who is the sole leader of those who lose themselves in the world. The leader of the leaderless who destroyed the elephant demon called Gajaasura and who quickly destroys the sins of those who bow down to Him, I worship such a Lord Ganesh.

I am on Flickr Instagram You Tube