Saturday, September 19, 2015

Happy Morning The Heart Speaks Out




posted at facebook

Those of you who met me last evening at the GSB Seva Mandal and added me here at Facebook .. Thanks ,, I added you in return as soon as you added me ,,Now I must tell you I shoot a storyboard all my pictures of the GSB Seva Mandal 2015 can be seen at Flickr where all my blogs originate I am basically a blogger ,, and have been documenting Lord GSB his family of followers loved ones for many years now...
I post a few images here at Facebook.. but I cant post all of them I shot almost 16 GB.. I have no method to shooting pictures I shoot impulsively cosmically and I shoot till something within my system tells me to stop.. I dont shoot for commercial gain or profit , photography is not and has never been my primary or secondary source of income ,,I shoot pictures like a habitual offender this is my high.. my Nasha and my Utara ,,
I dont delete my pictures I think there was some reason for shooting a bad picture too ,,and so you must see my shortcomings as a so called posturing street photographer , for me the world I shoot is a street ,,and I am cosmically part of it ,, I am now uploading my GSB pictures at Flickr ,, It takes me time as I had to make space transfer my Nasikh Kumbh pictures others to an external hard drive ,,
After I shot Lalbagh Chya Raja first day first show , Ganesh Gully and Tejukaya ,, this is my next lot all part of my 66000 Hindu blogs ,,. Hope and Hindutva a Message of Universal Peace ..and honestly sincerely I would not be what I am a good human being with some flaws without my steadfast Hindu friends ..they added a beautiful dimension to my life they added the cosmic beauty of their faith..on the poetry of my soul..
Hinduism for some is Religion for me as a Shia Muslim it is a path a destination a Way Of Life ,, Its about Sanskar Sanskriti its about culture upbringing and Adab Tehzeeb... and is my cultural inheritance as much as yours I shoot Hinduism as passionately as I shoot the blood flowing from the head of a man who cuts his head to the chant of Ya Hussain Ya Hussain..
“Words are a pretext. It is the inner bond that draws one person to another, not words.”
― Rumi

I am on Flickr Instagram You Tube