Saturday, September 5, 2015

My First Bottle of Water On Shahi Snan Day


I was shooting the Shahi Snan for 4 hours and I desperately needed water but there was no drinking water inside the Kund ,, and when I stepped out of the Kund I saw this half open shop and bought a bottle ,,I have till date posted 2500 images at Flickr ,,My account is marked Safe and all my frontal nudity pictures of the Naga Sadhus are restricted at Flickr ,,

I strictly follow Flickr guidelines and at Facebook I follow their terms regulations as regards my nude Naga Sadhu pictures ,,

At Ello only those who want to see Adult content can see my pictures and Ello has a much better display and viewing ..

I am lazy I have hardly posted any of my stuff at my Kumbh Mela blogspot site .

I still have a lot of pictures to upload and only God knows if I will go back again to shoot the next two Shahi Snans at Nasikh..I have to get in touch with my Naga Guru Shree Vijay Giri Maharaj 18 Madi Juna Akhara.


I am on Flickr Instagram You Tube