Friday, September 18, 2015

Have Faith Will Travel



Since the time Maha Mandleshwar of Juna Akhara Swami Avdesh Anandji gave me his personal card at the 29 August Shahi  Snan Nasikh Kumbh 2015 I have added it on the reverse side of my Press Card ,, I have two one to shoot Hindu events and another simple smaller one for other events like Eid Namaz Moharam etc,,

This picture was shot by my dear friend Hemant Sawant of Ganesh Color Lab Lalbagh.. I keep calling it a shop but it is a full fledged photography studio..

And with this lot I end my Lalbagh Chya Raja First Day Darshan after that I shot the streets and headed to Ganesh Gully Raja , from there to Tejukaya Raja ,, I shot of both Tejukaya and Lalabagh Chya Raja now uploading at You Tube ,,,

After this marathon shoot I had a single bata wada ,,,some water ,,,I needed some sustenance though I avoid street junk food.

The Ganesha Pandals around Bandra will be shot by my 4 year old granddaughter Nerjis Asif Shakir ,,, she loves to shoot Ganesha Bappa Morya,

I am on Flickr Instagram You Tube