Thursday, September 17, 2015

Lalbagh Chya Raja 2015 First Day First Show 17 September 2015



















I am always lucky as most of the volunteers know me by my face and my attire and they know I document their beloved Raja and I could not enter from any gate , the cops who are from outstation hick towns are totally clueless and over cautious for them it is all about bandobast ,,most of them very rough and rude and brash..
As I came near the last gate a volunteer told the cop who would not let me enter I showed him my Press Card too..to let me in.. and I began shooting pictures of the humongous crowds waiting in a huge serpentine line for Darshan..I entered the main hall a few feet away from the Deity and chose a corner that was away from the crowding folks I hung on to a bamboo scaffolding I shot all my images and video from here ,, there was no moving space at all. I did not carry my bag,, I just kept a 55-250 lens an extra battery extra cards in my waiscoat pocket ,, I never got to use the telly ,, and I did not want to shoot from the Press Enclosure at all.
These are some images I shot I hope you like them.. it was tough shooting Lalbagh Chya Raja ,,I let him compose my shots ,, Sometimes I shut my eyes and let him shoot himself too..I think we call it Selfie Mode ,,
Hee Shan Konachi ,.. Karokhar Lalbagh Chya Raja Chi

I am on Flickr Instagram You Tube