Tuesday, August 11, 2015

My East Indian Friend Rudi Pereira Some Stray Thoughts





Today he thanked me for posting his pictures on the Net , as his son in New Zealand liked them very much,...
Rudi is a social activist he was connected to Agni too.. I stayed in the same lane after the riots ,,21 De Monte Street above late Wendell Gomes house ,, a repair permission structure ,, we left De Monte street but De Monte Street has not left us ,,we have some great memories of this iconic journey of our Life in the suburbs,, We are basically from Strand Cinema Mohini Mansions .
Now we stay off Bandra Reclamation caught in a cusp with Bandra Bazar Garbage Road ,,And from here I walked towards Jamat E Jamooriya JJ Colony and shot the illegal structures demolished by the BMC ,,
What makes me laugh hilariously is this hogwash called BMC Demolitions because whatever illegal structures they demolish the next morning they are up again ,.. so what is the agenda ,,just to appease a few local representatives to add to their Twitter cookie points beats me,..

I am on Flickr Instagram You Tube