Monday, August 10, 2015

This Morning I Played Tennis In The Rains



The Cosco racket is a gift from my sister Farzana , absolutely light and comfortable  and fits well in my right hand that is permanently damaged ,,it has a good grip.

I am learning tennis under Coach Surendra Pawar and he has deputed Rohan Pawar his main instructor to take care of me , normally I enter the MET Tennis courts after I have walked 4 km  but this time I entered after a km walk and began playing tennis straightaway ,, for about 30 minutes ..Rohan takes a lot of pains for me because of my age lack of stamina .

Along with me is Dr Rahul Tambe we both started tennis at the same time ,after we completed our session doc and I walked around the grounds chatting ,, I walked about 2.50 km..the park shuts at 9am .

If I dont have work I walk about 5 to 6 km in the evening .. I have lost lot of weight my waistline was 40.5 inches now it is 37 ..I was 68 kg I am now 66 I think.. my bloodsugar was 325 earlier my last reading it is 179 and 200 ,, fasting and post prandial.

I never thought I would be playing tennis ,, thank you Coach Surendra Pawar Sir ,,

video,

I am on Flickr Instagram You Tube