Monday, August 31, 2015

Documenting Hope And Hindutva As A Message of Universal Peace Hope And Humanity




All these images shot of the Nasikh Kumbh at Trimbakeshwar and Ramkund are part of my Hindu blogs at Flickr titled Hope And Hindutva Hinduism over 65000 blogs shot all over India .. feasts festivals and two Kumbhs including the Maha Kumbh Allahabad 2013.

I can only shoot what I was destined to shoot and as photography is not my profession only a passion hobby I try to document it as much as I can with limited financial resources ,, I too would like to go to the various Jyoti Lings Kailash Mansarovar but I dont have the resources for the same so I shoot my backyard and the ethos of the Hindu faith and our composite culture that is the pride of India.. I shoot Hinduism as passionately as I shoot my Shia faith during Moharam ..my friends religion is important to me as my own religion .. and my Naga Guru from Juna Akhara a scholar , a humble humanbeing has blessed me a lot ,he was a teacher before he became a Naga Sadhu so this maybe one reason we get along well and he respects my faith as much as I respect his faith.

He invited me to the Maha Kumbh Allahabad introduced me to the Sabapati and his Maha Mandleshwar Shree Kalyananandji Giri..

This year he wanted me to come to Nasikh I had a serious leg injury that was not healing and though my wife wanted me to  go to Delhi to visit our only daughter on 29 August ,, I told her I had to shoot the Shahi Snan on the same day at Trimbakeshwar and honestly I dont like Delhi for reasons unknown.

I had a good Kumbh I shot a lot I used two cameras I shot Trimbakeshwar on my Canon 60D and Ramkund and Tapovan on Canon 7 D ,, and I had a lot of human awakening ,, I met a child beggar who begged at Ajmer here at Kumbh dressed as a Hindu.. and he smiled at me and I realized beggars have no religion perhaps their God is a Beggar too.. he gives them alms from his own beggars bowl..

I met a group of Bengalis from Kolkatta , they were highly educated and when I told them I was a Muslim and not a Sadhu though I was dressed as one they hugged me , they touched my feet , and I had to brush away my own tears ..and one of them put a few notes in my hand ,, all he said was please feed some beggars on our behalf..and this is the Make In India that captures my heart my mind my soul.. and this is the India of blood sweat tears I shoot not as pictures but as emotions as my Hindu Blogs of Peace .

I met Aghori babas and most of the Naga Sadhus at Sadhugram would call me Malang Baba ,,out of respect and their highest regard for Khwajah Garib Nawaz .

I did not have the luxury of staying for a longer time at the Kumbh I had to come back.. to my work, my responsibilities .

The Nasikh Kumbh is not as huge as the Maha Kumbh of Allahabad but it is well organized a lot of toilets , clean roads and disciplined cops ,,the locals too are in awe of the spirituality of their town..because of my leg injury I had to be very careful but it was worth all the pain..


I am on Flickr Instagram You Tube