Wednesday, July 22, 2015

St Martins Road Bandra Revisited



These are pictures I shot way back in 2009.. and I did not know how to set my camera timeline so all these pictures posted at Flickr show the date I took them as 2007 ,,, and it remained like this for a long time .

Most of the pictures  shot in this lot belong to my street photography set at Flickr of over 65000 images , but it could be a lot more as most of the religious pictures of every faith I shot were street photography and I did not include them in this street photography set and from this lane heading towards Bandra Police Station was my old workplace and I shot St Martins Road as Marziya had her play school here and I would come to fetch her from school..

My photography at that time had no method to my madness ,it was highly impulsive ,, I never shot with an agenda nor did I need to pimp my photography  I shot for myself ,, with my camera with my fucked vision..

Whether people liked or disliked my pictures did not matter to me simply because I did not shoot them as pictures but story blogs ,, So I have a large treasury , archive of lost dead people,, memories that live breathe on my timeline ,,

I shot beggars I glorified their humility .. I shot Shiasm very passionately , but I shot Hinduism as passionately as I shot my own religion..I can never forget this house a Catholic lived in the house below he loved birds animals and was trying desperately to mate a white rat with a squirrel, long time back I would spend a lot of time in this bungalow ,,and the Bandra Bazar Road naryalwalas brother worked for him..

I am on Flickr Instagram You Tube