Wednesday, July 22, 2015

The Barefeet Blogger - Fuck Shoes


For many years in my heydays I walked barefeet ,, and as I had to buy shoes for the actors I worked with the shoe shop guys at Linking Road .. would politely tell me to wear some footwear as it was embarrassing to their shoes on display ,
But they all knew me and when I did wear shoes before I went barefeet i wore a single black and a single white and exotic shoes made by Farukk Bhai and Hafeez bhai of King Shoes Linking Road .
I began wearing shoes recently after I took up a high end job I bought a pair of Hush Puppies ,,in 2011 I chucked up the job and again started walking barefeet ,, but than my diabetic condition worsened now I wear rubber slippers and I started wearing keds since Feb 2015,,,because of my rigorous walking regimen.
But I dont wear shoes or slippers during the Urs at Ajmer Sharif and 2 month 40 days of Moharam ,, I now wear Black clothes .. but finally after many years I will begin wearing saffron to shoot the Kumbh Mela at Nasik.. black is inauspicious during Shahi Snan..
This image was shot in 2009.. at Shoe Biz my friend Salim Bhais shop.. the one stop for all filmy shoes ,,

I am on Flickr Instagram You Tube