Tuesday, June 23, 2015

The Jesuit Who Changed My Life ,, Fr Jaun St Peter Churc

Once many years back I saw Fr Jaun he had come to Kamla Bai sadan where we stayed he had come to bless the House of Trevor Feuz.. I had met the good father through my dear long lost friend Darryl Luke Loyola so Father was surprised to see me ..he had finished his spiritual work and was on his way out at De Monte Street .
I asked Fr Jaun whether he blessed only Christian homes and not Muslim homes , Father gave me a smile came to my humble abode blessed it with his presence and had a nice hot cup of tea made by my wife ,,
And thus we have been cosmically connected this fluent Marathi speaking Spanish priest ,once two backpackers from Croatia happened to be in Mumbai homeless I called him he gave them shelter in the Church.
He loves both my granddaughters Marziya and Nerjis and every Easter Sunday one of them comes with me to greet him..foreign photographers who come to meet me I bring them to St Peter Church and introduce them to this kind priest ..
I have shot Fr Jaun on his birthdays I have been treated to lunch by him at his room in the Church.. and he never forgets to wish me on Eid ,,If Darryl ever gave me a present it was this friendship of Fr Jaun..
And when he was going to Spain after many years I tailored a Nehru suit ,, he looked stunning ,, almost like a filmstar ,, 
All he said Firoze you are spoiling me ,,such is his humility and humanity.
In my life I had the love of some of the best Catholic priests and they influenced me in the most positive manner , I was crazy hotheaded Miya but Fr Jaun taught me to control my temper and I owe a lot to him and all my Christian blogs are a tribute to all my Christian friends and these lovable Christian priests ,,
And in Ramzan I am making sure the spirit of Jesus Christ prevails ,,and we live in harmony and love for everyone ,,
Yes Fr Jaun and even Darryl love my wifes chicken biryani.. lol on Eid

I am on Flickr Instagram You Tube