Tuesday, June 9, 2015

The Banana Sellers Bad Luck.. Bandra Reclamation



He is my morning walk friend I meet him in the mornings , when  I come for my walk at MET Grounds Bandra Reclamation.

I told you part of his story in my earlier blogs , as he lives in the slums , he gave all his hard earned savings to a friend for safekeeping as he was hoping to leave for his hometown in June ,.. but he was in for a surprise the guy who had his money left Mumbai with his money without informing him.. he later found out that his friends son met with an accident so he had left for his native place Saharanpur ,, he will return back on 15 th June ..

The banana seller sells his stuff on a cart , and he was caught by the Mumbai Municipality fined and his cart confiscated ,the Municipality says they dont want carts on the streets of Bandra..

So badly hassled beaten by bad luck he is now selling the bananas on the road ,,, he has to earn survive , he has a daughter who will soon be getting married and he is an old defeated man .. but he has not given up,,,

This is his story... part of my street story...

I had told he should have kept his money in a bank, but he is uneducated , and very simple to the core , about his bad luck he tells me that it is Allah ki Marzi.. Gods Will ...



I am on Flickr Instagram You Tube