Tuesday, June 9, 2015

HTC Desire 826



I sold my old phones Motorola G old model 8GB and my Sons Motorola G 16 GB at Cell City at Bandra Hill Road , this is a new store owned by Bhavesh Bhai.. He gave me Rs 10000 for both my phones in exchange and I had to pay just Rs 14000 for the HTC Desire 826,, The difference was paid by my son... who first gave me a Xiaomi Note , that was duly returned to Flipkart , both times they gave us a defective phone , my son took  the Lunia 640 here the video sound was atrocious , this was bought from Flipkart too..
So I had finally told my son I will pay extra but not buy a single stuff from Flipkart , bad after sales service bad attitude and their bosses the Bansals dont give a shit to ordinary , senior citizens like us ..

So I am now shooting videos pictures with HTC Desire 826 front back camera 15 megapixel.

I shot a video of an old beggar in very bad shape at Kurla Station overbridge ,,,his story was tragic he had tears in his eyes while narrating his bad luck I gave him money , but he needs more than that .. his wife takes care of his grandchildren , first his son in law died than his only one daughter died of cancer he is from Madhya Pradesh.

I am on Flickr Instagram You Tube