Friday, June 5, 2015

Rise PSI ..Photographic Society of India Mumbai



My dear Friends who mentored me when I joined PSI .
Created out of the womb of photographers love soon
it began to die ..politics demoralized this grand institution
the walls wept the soul let out a sigh ..in their graves
Phani banda Sam Tata K.g. MaheshwariJatkar Mitter Bedi
other greats who had nurtured this great Alma Mater .. cried
luckily I had moved a million light years away but my love
for my first step as a photographer pulled me back..bringing
tears to my eyes ..those momentous Fridays , those happy
days once this place for newcomers was Paradise ..you
could enter its portals as yourself without wearing disguise

Awaken the Soul of This Grand Lady Oh Lord Let It Rise
please dont forget the struggle more than 75 years what
a sacrifice ,,,how time flies ..with malice to none ..you
are a PSI member so am I ,....Sridhar guru of humility
who loved me like a brother Hindu Muslim amity ..photography
beyond caste color greed ..a thought even you wont ever deny

My first blog of the day as I step out for my morning walk.Nitin Pawar and my dear friend Vilas Gholse helped me a lot ,, I knew nothing they used their potters hands to mold this ordinary piece of clay, a pitcher that is filled with tears .. for one and all

Happy Morning

I am on Flickr Instagram You Tube