Wednesday, June 3, 2015

I Completed a Walk of 8km At MET Grounds Bandra And Why I Will Never Buy An Item From Flipkart






Taken with Lumia Selfie

For last two days I had been completing 7 km , but this morning I had good company Subhash Singh and Santosh Singh , Santosh walks very brisk and I try to match pace with him , however I started my walk at 7 am in 1 hour 42 minutes  I completed 8 km.. I walk with my keds  for about an hour and than walk barefeet for the rest of my walking stint.. I feel more free walking barefeet ... My keds in just 3 months have given up on me ,, as I have really slave driven them .

I only use my unbranded keds during walking.. I hope to buy a new pair soon..
After my walk I took a video of Imran Qureishi a convent educated beef butcher and eldest son of Intezar Qureishi who has a buffalo meat shop at Bandra Bazar Road Market .

I need to shoot a video a day.. of the common man and the uncommon  problems we face everyday ,, and I shot garbage , it pulls me like a magnet and I wonder why does not the Bandra Municipality have a beat Marshal at these garbage sites catch the serial offenders who litter , they throw garbage on the ground instead of the garbage bin .. why does not the Bandra Municipality place a CC Tv at such filthy sites , than I think the gardalus of Bandra , the drugaddicts will steal that too.

This garbage dump at the Bazar Road is a Adda , meeting place of drunks drugaddicts because of the hooch shop outside this dump.. Our esteemed MLA Advocate Ashish Shelar stays two buildings away from this dump but that does not matter to Bandra Municipality they have taken a solemn vow to destroy the Swach Bharat movement of Modiji.

Their supervisors come every morning including their officials but can do nothing , they are totally clueless , 20 years BMC under the erstwhile Shiv Sena has failed to make Mumbai Clean or Green.. and the public hardly cares .. they make it more difficult , throwing garbage on every street corner .

What beats me why dont our Ministers find a solution to garbage disposal and better garbage management ,, we had a Bhumi Pujan here at this dump for ladies toilet , the place was so clean you wont believe it and the next day it was  back to normal.. and do people read our blogs ,, they only read newspapers that wont write about all this .. they write glorify the four youth from Kalyan .. who went to join the ISIS  to kill Shias Yezdis Armenians rape murder sodomize ,, I am sure they did not go to play marbles ,.

I read only Hindustan Times .. we dont watch TV ,, at all NO NEWS ,, NO BREAKING NEWS ,,

And I carry a bottle of water with me I pour it on my head after the walk to cool my head .. and focus on the road ahead ,, I have no car no scooter or bike I use public transport I shoot life on a fucked Lumia 640 that my son Asif Shakir bought from Flipkart , the worst online portal that had twice dumped defective phones on us .. they give me a defective phone and after one month ask me to take it to a service center I refused I asked them to send a Techie to my house I am a senior citizen 62 years old I am not going to Saki Naka .

I have told my son not t buy me a single item from Flipkart and I hope for once their bosses Mr Sachin Bansal and Mr Binny Bansal read this ,, they have the most demeaning customer care , insensitive , repetitive who dont know how to respond to a customers problem on Twitter and I am sure their only agenda is to make money more money and both the Xiaomi Notes my son bought from them were defective and replaced ,, can you beat that ..


I am on Flickr Instagram You Tube