Wednesday, June 3, 2015

A Blog Speaks Out ,, Of Turn





I must tell you all that Benn Bell is my oldest friend on cyberspace we met at Buzznet , we had some great times and he always supported me from racists and cyber bullies .I was new to the Internet , I was naive , hot headed and would hit back at my detractors with a fist full of words ,,And this was in 2005 ,, I think after such a long time I have toned down , I think I have finally understood the online world and all this thanks to Benn Bell and later my other friend Anthony Posey two pillars of my Friendship ,, We have never met Benn in Kentucky and Posey in New Orleans ..we continue to be friends..and both have contributed to this beggar poet from Mumbai. There are other friends to on Flickr , Twitter Facebook ,, but who deserve honorary mention,,I am still connected to them Yorrik Friar Tuck, Tom Andrews Marjie Roland Luthi Bernie My Brother , Ayu Sri Mahayanithere are those who passed away like Fred M. Miller and Jeff Lamb..but I am still connected to them through the people they loved and they touched us all ..Thanks Benn for being there ,, hope to see you guys once when you visit India ,,
There are some new friends that encourage me comment on my pictures at Flickr .. advise me guide me ,, Alex Wasserman and Mind Meld ,, And here I must mention I was walking at MET Gardens .. I got a call it was from Alex ,he said Firoze dont worry about your diabetes , go to the best doctor , I will take care of everything and I had tears in my eyes ,, I have never met Alex..so what is this bond , that brings us together and makes us more human ..I am still wondering.. and Alex and Meld are not on Facebook,, and I will not blog this at Flickr and embarrass him.. but yes Alex is a crazy Grandfather like me..both are Americans.
Last but not the least is another American an icon, a great lover of his country that he passionately shoots like no other , this great man has supported me when my pictures on Shiasm bleeding faces got me in trouble at Flickr , he went out of his way to get back my Safe account and he favorites my pictures, I follow him on Ello and Twitter ,, the great artist humanbeing ,, Mr Thomas Hawk..I am indebted to him,,, for showing me America ,,poetically romantically and truthfully.
Ps My oldest cyber presence I dont post there is Fotothing ,, I joined here in 2004 , and it was here I met an Indian Deepak Amembal Magic Eye .. he is my oldest Indian contact , we met many years later at an Indiblogger meet at Sea Princess , he was the one who introduced me to Flickr ..but I did not like Flickr those early days I gave up and than again joined Flickr in 2007..And Deepak is a hardcore romantic adventurer unlike me but we get along very well ..he never calls me but I do call him when I am depressed and need a shoulder to cry on..and he advises me like an elder brother ,, though he is much younger than me and full of the bubbly of life ,,So I had to add this as my blog corollary ,, I use Facebook as a Blog platform.. and this is one exceptional blog without a picture ,,,

I am on Flickr Instagram You Tube