Sunday, May 24, 2015

Those Who Once Ate Beef Do Not Not Find Buffalo Meat Palatable






A ban is a ban is ban they can do nothing about it , eat it or dump it , today being Sunday the Bandra Bazar Beef Market looked like a morgue , deserted and  lonely .The beef butchers now buffalo meat sellers sat dejected ..even restaurant owners I am told dont buy this meat ,, most have shifted their beef items using chicken or mutton.
After eating beef for so many years , now trying to develop taste for buffalo meat might take a long time ,,,and ironically leaders who want  us to go eat beef in Pakistan should be the first one to be sent there and their pompous ass whipped ..There is no stopping BJP Motormouths ,, mouths that were only born as Mouths without Brains ,,,

And the company that blames its HRD trainee for the letter and the goof up thinks we Mumbaikar are chutiyas ,, I mean every employee follows and implements the company policy written and unwritten..I was lucky all my bosses were Hindus ,,and in introspection I am lucky I never worked for a Muslim boss ,.. and I dont consider my stints in Muscat as  Muslim boss as they were more racist as Arabs than as Muslims towards people of Indian  origin..

The only Muslim boss I favorably worked for ever is Me ,, and at all times it was my Hindu employee who headed my vision and plan.

The one aspect remains if any employee ever  harassed me , troubled me invariably it  was my Muslim employee ,,,yes I am retired now but if I was to hire some one it would not be on caste color or creed only on Merit ,, politicizing this issue is unnecessary and shows as Indians we are regressive and still living in the dark ages..

I am on Flickr Instagram You Tube