Sunday, May 24, 2015

My Humble Naryalwala Bandra Bazar Road





The moment I finish my walk at the MET Gardens Bandra Reclamation I walk in through a short cut from the Bandra Bazar Sunni Mosque greet the beef butchers and if time permits I shoot the greatest Garbage dump..there was a Bhumi Pujan and the placed look spotlessly clean but alas it was short lived it is as bad as it was before and I feel sorry for all the efforts dedicated by our MLA Advocate  Ashish Shelar ,, Today I walked about 4 km.

As I head towards home my Naryalwala coconut seller cuts open a new fresh coconut for me offers me coconut water , he charges me Rs 30 ..

I never drank Naryal pani before , I prefer drinking lots of water instead...I lead a very simple sedate life I yearn for nothing nor am I envious of people who I have seen become rich overnight .. I ask God to give them more ,, but I also ask God to instill compassion in their souls so they can truly help the poor and the hopeless.

But there is one thing if the Indian government allowed I would leave everything and go and fight the ISIS In Iraq.. I am not a soldier warrior but I would like to stand not just for the Shias but for the Yezdis , the Sunni tribes and all minorities that are facing this human degradation.. if we dont stand up for them now  than it will be too late  and this has nothing to do with Religion.. the one Religion that is way above everything is the Unborn child in its Mothers Womb .. He needs a better world a better tomorrow ,,

World powers watch the mayhem like eunuchs all scared of belling the cat.



I am on Flickr Instagram You Tube