Sunday, May 3, 2015

I Leave Ajmer Sharif To Catch My Train To Mumbai




This is my last lot of pictures of my Ajmer Urus 2015 documentary ..my train Aravalli Bandra  Terminus was at 11.55 but I left early at about 7.30 am I had decided to walk to the station and shoot pictures on the way , the other reason was if  left later it would get overcrowded and I have an injured hand , my leg is recovering from a fracture .

These few frames were shot by Mukesh a tourist photographer of Ajmer Sharif ,, I have known him for many years ,,My suitcase was very heavy I had bought a lot of sweets for my workers and friends ..my new dagger from Pushkar and my laptop .. for downloading my stuff .There was no WIFI at Peersabs house only at the Dargah .But I did not use the internet or read the papers or watched TV at Ajmeer Sharif I simply shot pictures I had carried a single camera ,, the videos I shot mostly on my Motorola G ,,

I want to complete this lot as I will be shooting another religious event soon..and my pictures are like a storyboard.

I am on Flickr Instagram You Tube