Sunday, May 3, 2015

A Beggar In Ajmer




a skull cap on his
head long hair
invoking khwaja
garib nawaz karam
kijiye in his prayers
moving feet also
rushing towards
the dargah hardly
care they have their
own problems they
bear powdered faces
at this spiritual fair
with my cosmic eye
i saw pain seeking
comfort everywhere
tears glistening on
the dead soul of
humanity than my
thoughts went over
to the children women
ravaged people of Nepal
reliving a deathly nightmare
i invoked the sultan of hope
to help them get back on
their feet those that god
had spared ..their world
holistically heal repair
buried under a rubble
even that little dog
gasping for air ..


I felt the tremors of the earthquake in Pushkar as I was cut of from the internet newspapers TV I hardly knew the impact of this deadly earthquake ,,

This poem is dedicated to my childhood friend my dear classsmate  actor great humanbeing Sunil Thapa of Nepal..

I am on Flickr Instagram You Tube