Wednesday, May 20, 2015

Death Where Is They Sting ...




I have been highly impressed by Ello , an innovative ad free website , and it was purely by Invite , and my dear friend Photo Walk Guru Mr Thomas Hawk was a member he had given away all his invites but he posted a tweet asking any of his friends who had add an extra invite to give it to me ..So his friend Tyson Jerry kindly gave it to me ,,
And thus began my tryst with Ello ..I posted my world made friends became a hard core fan of Paul Budnitz one of the founders ..and was interviewed by @yourdailybread a guy named Jeremy ..I one day Interviewed him too
I like Ello my pictures look good on a big format and a lot of creative artists ,bloggers , are on Ello ..
All my original stuff street angst street pictures originate as photo blogs at Flickr .com I than post them as a link at Twitter 159 Tweets since 2008 .
I sometimes post a link at Google + and Tumblr..but I have a delirious premonition Google + and Tumblr will wind up very soon.. Competing with Facebook is tough and I salute Mr Vic Gundotra after Vic left Google + it has never been the same .
Mr Thomas Hawk has helped me a lot when my Shia bleeding pictures at Flickr , put me in a soup , restricted by staff he got it sorted our for me including my Flickr pro account ,,
And I have been a Flickr photographer since 2007 over 337,720 Photos 42,114,622 views since 10 June 2007 ,,Both my granddaughter have Flickr accounts and Twitter handles ,They are on Facebook I have deactivated it since a few years.
For those who send me page links ,I simply avoid them I dont use Like button on Facebook nor do I tag or poke people .
And the worst scenario here at Facebook is cyber bullying , posting hateful posts on peoples religions ,,there is more Tabarh on Facebook than even in a Shia Mosque ,,People posting pictures from the net ..Hardly anyone uses Original Content.
Facebook for me is not A Mosque , A shrine or a Temple or Synagogue ,,my religiosity is my personal affair ,,I shoot all religion .. I show respect to my cultural Inheritance and despite being a Shia Muslim majority of my friends are Hindus Christians Parsis..I have a lot of Sunni friends ..and luckily I stay away from Tablikis Ahle Hadees and Wahabbis ..
And I would rather be a Hindu than be a Salafi or a Wahhabi..
And I use Facebook as an extension of my blog ,,I dont and wont shoot Moharam in Mumbai thanks to the bigots bullys in my Shia community .
I prefer Ashura in Hyderabad and Chehlum in Lucknow ,,
I told my wife kids on oath of honor if I die I want my body to be given to Medicine I want my bodyparts , my eyes my brain my liver my heart to be given to the poor I shot ,,I am not ready to screw 72 Virgins .. in Heaven,.
For me Heaven is making heaven on Earth among the poor homeless destitute
These are my personal views ..I told my wife I dont want prayer meetings and no remembrance ,and my only death wish is to pay of a few friends who helped in my very bad times I pray that I clear their dues when Death comes to take me back.

I am on Flickr Instagram You Tube