Tuesday, March 17, 2015

The Bandra Reclamation Chaiwali ,, Anandiben Daya




This morning while she was serving tea to the rickshawallas her main clients I shot a few pictures , and than she requested me to have some tea I thought refusing her would look bad and not wanting to hurt her feelings and her hospitality I took a tiny bit in a plastic glass , less than a cutting .Now you must believe me that there are perhaps two or three male chaiwalas on the same stretch people gather here for her tea, because it was simply out of the world .unlike the shoddy tea that you get blackish brown at other tea joints with a syrupy taste .her tea was divine being a lady and a tea seller she served her tea the way she would make it for herself.

So after finishing my tea  I walked to the MET grounds  though I walk on an empty stomach everyday..

This morning I walked  7 km and came home via Chapel Road shooting the various Christian crosses till my house .. than I met a Muslim beggar an old man he was in a bad state I thought I would bring him some food from my house , but Advocate Ashish Shelar saw me assisting him and gave him Rs 100 ..
More than money these old migrant beggars need compassion. I will talk to him tomorrow morning and than you the story of his life provided I remember his name ,, I am bad with names.

I am on Flickr Instagram You Tube