Tuesday, March 17, 2015

Garbage Greets Me Every Morning When I Go For My Walk





Garbage looks me straight
in the eye ..without flinching
tells me Beggar Poet Hi as
I have now started seeing it
as an Art Form it blushes
like a school girl very shy
proud of its essence a
prime ministerial pardon
swach bharat do or die
if hates those bandra
residents that mess up
its surroundings throwing
plastic bags full of leftovers
on the sly hoping that one
day this  garbage site  will die
than in the morning come
the municipal conservancy staff
minus gloves in rubber slippers
no masks clean up deck it up
all good guys but no sooner
have they gone the resident
dump more plastic bags tells
the garbage angry with a sigh
as the bins begin to cry ..bandra
bazar dump the ugliest place
in the suburbs a thought you
wont deny,,a temple built by
the people to appease the
lord of the flies ..rats cats
mice dogs crows goats
drugaddict ragpickers
all faithful followers
of this earthly paradise
dengue  free bandra
a congress brochure
that got stymied
the new powers to be
The BJP...more bad
days says the garbage
a pain it cannot hide ,,

Advocate Ashish Shelar
Ms Poonan Mahajan
on the  other side ..
a garbage site unnecessarily
deified seeking sorrow
as its mentor its guide

This site is bang opposite our Respected MLA  Advocate Ashish Shelars BJP Office where I offer my prayers before setting out for my walk at MET Cricket Grounds ..

I am on Flickr Instagram You Tube