Tuesday, March 17, 2015

This Morning I Bowed My Head Reverently To The Lord Of The Flies




he was up earlier than me
grooming his garden as i
was about to pass by
his face red puffed up
drunken morbidly high
he asked me you guys
really generate garbage
fasten than the blink of
the eye ..why ,,i told him
you are the lord the only
chosen lord of the flies
every morning you are
fed dressed cleaned
i did not wish to pry
but i shoot your temple
every morning as my
tribute to your followers
bandra bazar residents
demand and supply
the crows cawing
adding a chorus
of respect as reply
they bid me goodbye
a fat bandicoot in one
corner cursing grunting
no beef no beef no beef
with a huff puff and a cry
why have the politicians
added misery to what he
ate deliciously now a meat
vilified .he looked terrified


I am on Flickr Instagram You Tube