Wednesday, January 21, 2015

Both My Gurus Mr KG Maheshwari And Prof BW Jatkar Have Left Me And Gone





leaving me alone
their teachings
their words of
wisdom thrust
on my cosmic
consciousness
they have flown
leaving me sad
on my own
their kindness
to take me under
their stewardship
a talent they honed
those early morning
calls on my phone
jatkar sab in his
baritone voice
highblown
babuji mr
maheshwari
in muted sweet
tone ..both are
now part of my
memory my blood
sweat and bones
with their reflected
divine light a part
of me shone ,,
when i die i too
will be part of a
pictorial trinity
lost forever in
an unknown zone
leaving behind
my fragmented
genius my cosmic
rings all my exotic
 gemstones
a beggar poet
his diabetic dilemma
dreams deleted that
he eventually disowned
an aquiline nose red
indian like cheekbones
body that wont ever
need a tombstone
alas only if i could
have cleared my
unpaid loans

324,413
Photos
at Flickr
the only
milestone


 


I am on Flickr Instagram You Tube